Barb Perkins, President of Perkins Professional Search (PPS), is a confident, determined, charismatic professional. She boasts over three decades of award-winning experience in the professional search and recruitment industry. Her career spans from Washington D.C. to Edmonton, Alberta.
CAREER / HISTORY ACHIEVEMENT
- Awarded Rookie of the Year with NRI.
- Pinnacle Performer for three consecutive years, resulting in a promotion to General Manager for NRI.
- As GM of NRI, Barb led the Branch to the #1 position for eight consecutive years.
- Promoted to Vice President of Harcourt Recruiting in 1997.
- Awarded Top Canadian Affiliate for NPA in 1997.
- Awarded MVP in 2002 from ACSESS, Edmonton Chapter.
- First Canadian to qualify and be inducted into the Pinnacle Society.
VOLUNTEERING AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Barb has been an active member of the Rotary Club of Edmonton since 2000 and has chaired numerous committees along with serving on the executive board for two years. Currently she is chair of the New Members committee.
- Insurance Institute of Northern Alberta
- Edmonton Insurance Association
- EH3-Red Dress Committee
- ACSESS (Association of Canadian Search Employment & Staffing Services) – Served as Vice President and Speaker’s Chair.
- CIBC Run for the Cure – Site Coordinator for six years.
- Run to Remember Alzheimer Society – Site/Volunteer Coordinator for three years
PPS proudly supports the following charities within the Edmonton community:
- Rundle Elementary School Snack Program
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Zebra Child Protection Centre
- The Christmas Bureau
- Edmonton Food Bank
- Canadian Red Cross