PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
IBU Broker - September 23,20190 comments
Want to propel your Commercial Lines career forward with a new role? If so, then this may be the new, exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Our client focuses on making a difference in its clients’ lives through exceptional customer service and relationship building. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Account Executive to join their Small Business Division . The qualified individual will have exceptional organizational, customer service and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude to fit in with their office environment.
This is a developmental role that will allow you to grow your commercial lines skills in a supportive and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to take over a small book of commercial lines business while working as a part of a team to add to your existing skillset.
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize work load on a daily basis.
- Service a book of commercial business
- Write new policies as necessary
- Build relationships with underwriters and clients
- Attend networking events to generate new business leads
- Call existing clients to suggest additional coverages that may suit their needs
- Handle general inquiries, manage policy changes, review policy documents, and follow up on claims
- Educate clients as to what products and services that would be beneficial to them.
- CIP Designation or currently working towards it would be an asset
- Must have a Level 2 Insurance license.
- 2+ years of Commercial Lines experience.
- Experience using Outlook and Microsoft word.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and underwriters.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communications and comfortable working in a sales environment.
If you are interested in this position, and feel you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com