PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Commercial Lines Producer - September 23,20190 comments
If you want to be a part of an ever-expanding team in an organization that has strong local presence, this may be the perfect opportunity to catapult your career forward!
Our client is a well-recognized insurance brokerage who is currently looking to add to their existing sales team in Edmonton. They are actively seeking an individual with extraordinary sales and relationship building skills for a Commercial Lines Account Executive role.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in driving commercial lines sales, be a team player, humble, and resourceful. This is a one of a kind role that will allow you to utilize your exceptional networking and communication skills.
- Attend industry events in order to network and expand your exposure with current and prospective clients
- Establish new business relationships through your existing network
- Generate new business through warm and cold leads
- Reach sales targets based on expected growth rate
- Work within a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- A minimum of 1 year of proven commercial lines sales experience
- CIP designation would be an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license as some travel will be required
- Self-driven and sales oriented
- Ability to work within a team, and ask questions when needed
- Exceptional customer service, communication and prioritizing skills are required
- Must possess the skills to create long lasting professional relationships
If you feel you would be the right fit for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org