PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Commercial Lines Account Executive - September 23,20190 comments
Are you looking for a role that utilizes your entire skillset and gives you the opportunity to work with complex accounts? Our client is excited to give you tremendous career growth potential!
Our client is an extremely established and professional brokerage that can provide you with the tools you need to succeed in today’s marketplace. They offer a fast-paced office environment and pride themselves on cultivating the best talent in the insurance industry.
Be a part of an organization that promotes education and career development so you can be at the top of your game as an insurance professional.
The Role You Will Play:
- Working as a part of a team in order to provide exceptional, well-rounded service
- Build long-term professional relationships with clients and other insurance professionals
- Retain and grow a book of commercial lines business with a focus on mid-market to large commercial business.
- Participate in and lead client presentations
- Research each client’s business and marketplace in order to give knowledgeable advice and recommendations based on their unique needs.
- Proven track record in commercial lines insurance
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CIP or other designation would be an asset
- Experience working with complex mid-market and large commercial accounts
- Exposure to oil & gas and transportation accounts
- A focus on professionalism and customer service
- Strong desire to succeed in a team-focused office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in more details please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call!