PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Commercial Insurance CSR - September 23,20190 comments
Are you an exceptional insurance professional that is looking to grow their existing commercial lines knowledgebase? If so, then we have an opportunity that will provide you with a positive work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a successful and growing organization.
Our client, a thriving insurance brokerage, is looking for a Commercial Lines CSR to attend to become an integral part of their team. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail and be extremely organized. You will be responsible for servicing a book of commercial business and will be mentored by senior staff members.
The qualified candidate will have great communication skills as well as experience working in commercial lines and working on a book of business.
- Provide outstanding service to the existing book of business while still working on expanding client base.
- Provide proposals to various insurers for quotation.
- Perform account transactions including ID cards, proposals, endorsements, certificates, binders, billing, cancellations, renewals,
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Assist with the collecting of renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Review new business, renewals, and endorsements to insure items were received as ordered.
- Maintain client files on computer system and use computer system for processing all transactions.
- Work with Account Executive to ensure all client policies are appropriately documented.
- Must have a Level 1 Insurance license
- 2-3 years of Commercial Lines experience
- Experience using TAM would be an asset
- Comfortable dealing with clients and underwriters
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position, and feel you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com