PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Commercial Insurance Account Assistant - January 22,20190 comments
Our client is an extremely established and professional brokerage that can provide you with the tools you need to succeed in today’s marketplace. They offer a fast-paced office environment and pride themselves on cultivating the best talent in the insurance industry. Be a part of an organization that promotes education and career development so you can be at the top of your game as an insurance professional.
You will learn essential skills that will help you succeed in more senior commercial lines roles. Our client focuses on providing its employees with a professional and positive environment and they are seeking energetic junior insurance professionals to join their team!
The Role You Will Perform:
- Provide assistance to Commercial Lines team.
- Perform account transactions including ID cards, proposals, endorsements, certificates, binders, billing, cancellations, renewals,
- Respond to client inquiries on a timely basis.
- Assist with the collecting of renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Review new business, renewals, and endorsements to insure items were received as ordered.
- Maintain client files on computer system and use computer system for processing all transactions.
- Strong administrative and computer skills
- General 1 Insurance License would be an asset
- Previous insurance experience in either personal or commercial lines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in more details please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call!