PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Claims Advocate - September 23,20190 comments
Do you have property claims experience and are looking for a unique role that will encompass your experience and skill set into one role? Then look no further!
Our client, an established condo management company in Edmonton, is currently searching for a Claims Advisor to join their Edmonton team. This role would entail working alongside claims adjusters, IAs, contractors, and clients on all property claims, as well as developing systems and processes for the organization.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional attention to detail, great investigative and analytical skills, and possess a customer service focused outlook. This organization offers a great opportunity to further your career within a family-oriented and progressive culture.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to all clients
- Liaise with insurers, claimants, and independent adjusters
- Set up claims files, track claims process, and maintain accurate records
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information required by the client and obtained through investigation.
- Self-starter, capable of working alone or with others.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics for the claims department
- Ability to multi–task in a time sensitive environment and handle job responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- Comply with all reporting standards and provide regular status updates to senior management
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Minimum 2+ years of multiline claims experience
- Focus on property claims would be an asset
- Secondary degree or professional designation would be an asset
- Proven track record of handling claim settlements in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org