PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
IBU Insurance Broker - April 2,20190 comments
Our client focuses on making a difference in its clients’ lives through exceptional customer service and relationship building. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Account Executive to join their Small Business Division. The qualified individual will have exceptional organizational, customer service and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude to fit in with their office environment.
This is a developmental role that will allow you to grow your commercial lines skills in a supportive and challenging environment. You will have the opportunity to take over a small book of commercial lines business while working as a part of a team to add to your existing skillset.
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize work load on a daily basis.
- Service a book of commercial business
- Write new policies as necessary
- Build relationships with underwriters and clients
- Attend networking events to generate new business leads
- Call existing clients to suggest additional coverages that may suit their needs
- Handle general inquiries, manage policy changes, review policy documents, and follow up on claims
- Educate clients as to what products and services that would be beneficial to them.
- CIP Designation or currently working towards it would be an asset
- Must have a Level 2 Insurance license.
- 2+ years of Commercial Lines experience.
- Experience using Outlook and Microsoft word.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and underwriters.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communications and comfortable working in a sales environment.
If you are interested in this position, and feel you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com