PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Commercial Lines Account Manager - April 2,20190 comments
Our client, an established brokerage, is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their Edmonton team of insurance professionals. The qualified individual will have exceptional customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to maintain and grow an established book of business.
- Provide outstanding service to the existing book of business while still working on expanding client base.
- Provide proposals to various insurers for quotation.
- Develop a slate of new business activities each year.
- Work with Account Assistant to ensure all client policies are appropriately documented.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with insurance providers and making presentations to clients
- Keeping in touch with policyholders and clearing up problems, if any
- Informing clients about new products
- Preparing invoices and collecting premiums
- Responsible for preparation of insurance forms
- Checking and processing of policy documents, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Liaise with key decision-makers and act as the main point of contact for clients.
- Must have a Level 2 Insurance license.
- 3+ years of Commercial Lines experience.Other insurance licenses or designations will be considered an asset
- Comfortable dealing with clients and underwriters.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Strong communications and comfortable working in a service focused environment
If you are interested in this position, and feel you meet the qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com