PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Claims Advisor - August 19,20190 comments
If you are looking to jump start your career into an intermediate claims role, this is a perfect growth opportunity that will give you the hands-on experience you need!
Our client is an ever expanding and evolving organization that prides themselves on providing a positive and supportive office environment. They are seeking a Claims Advisor to fill a 12-month maternity leave position.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Claims professional who is looking for a hands-on intermediate position to catapult their career forward! In this role you will apply your analytical, investigative, problem-solving, and communication skills to provide expert advice to the claims department.
This organization is offering an exceptional compensation package including exceptional health care benefits and a defined pension plan.
The Role You Will Perform
- Examine claims and files to ensure that all company and industry standards have been met.
- Facilitate and monitor the claims process from report to settlement
- Working alongside a legal counsel team in claims involving litigation
- Providing feedback to clients throughout the claims process
- Working as a part of a collaborative team is extremely important in this role
- A proven track record of 2+ years with both Property and Liability claims
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to build professional relationships.
- Proficiency when working with various commercial insurance products
- A desire for continuous learning
If this sounds like you or you have any questions, please email your resume to email@example.com and we will be happy to give you a call!