PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
Brokerage Branch Manager - May 18,20170 comments
Our client is a brokerage that is truly dedicated to its clients and maintaining high levels of customer service. They are seeking to hire an experienced Insurance Branch Manager to join and lead a team of 10-15 staff in central Alberta. The successful individual will have management experience, proven leadership capabilities and a sound technical insurance background in both Commercial and Personal Lines.
Relocation assistance would be granted for the right candidate.
- Communicate and execute sales and service processes within the branch.
- Ensure branch is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Coach, mentor, and support all staff members while ensuring they are fully engaged.
- Motivating employees to reach the organization’s goals as a team.
- Act as the face of the organization in the community by getting involved with local networking associations
- Managing and reviewing work flow processes to ensure a high level of efficiency
- Work closely with both the commercial and personal lines departments and monitoring performance statistics
- Participate in human resources functions such as interviewing, hiring, and performing annual reviews
- Preference will be given to candidates with CIP, FCIP, or other post-secondary education
- Strong commercial lines experience needed and personal lines experience would be an asset
- Proven track record of leading, mentoring, and coaching a team of insurance professionals
- Extremely strong communication skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Strong knowledge of the insurance industry as a whole, and a passion for keeping up to date on trends and changes.
- Ability to lead by example in a fast paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to grow
- A community-minded mentality and the ability to get involved in local events and groups
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com