PERKINS PROFESSIONAL SEARCH BLOG
(Central Alberta) - December 15,20170 comments
Our client is a fast paced and thriving insurance brokerage who is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager in their Red Deer office. This role comes with an excellent opportunity to advance with one of the most established brokerages in Alberta.
This brokerage focuses on providing an excellent client experience and gives its employees all of the tools they need to succeed. They are offering a competitive compensation plan, an extremely strong benefits package, and a collaborative team environment.
The Role You Will Perform:
- Quote and sell New Business: primarily Commercial and Farm
- Service and retain existing business
- Front line underwrite to maintain a profitable book of business
- Manage accounts receivables
- Develop strong relationships with clients, staff, and underwriters
- Market development responsibilities to expand existing client base, both geographically and market-based
- Proven track record in sales and service for commercial lines insurance
- Strong relationship building skills with clients and underwriters
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Desire to provide an excellent customer experience
If you are interested in the role or would like to learn more about it, please send your resume to email@example.com and we will give you a call!